Image Map

February 28, 2013

Easter Spring Preschool Pack


I've created a new 48 page SuperPack for your PreK or Kindergarten classroom with an Easter theme.

Use this SuperPack for:
  • Individual student packets
  • Smartboard / overhead activity
  • Remidiationor small groups
  • At-home work
  • Early finishers
  • Circle time
  • Follow-up activity for a book with a similar theme
To read a detailed list of activities included in this packet, you can visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store.

Some Comments from TeachersPayTeachers Customers:

Cassandra Doggrell: Great for students that need additional support in primary.

Rush5Galv: Super cute easter fun!! Kids loved it!!!!!!! Thank you

Courtney Rawls: Awesome pack! Everything I need to teach the theme ofEaster is in it. I am so glad that I purchased it!

mamafick: Good for preschool...nice range of difficulty

jigger38: I loved this unit, it was perfect for my special ed kids

Here are some other Spring Resources you might be interested in:



Want to know when I'm running a sale or posting a new product? I'd be super excited if you'd follow my store or subscribe to my feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...