Image Map

February 18, 2013

Easy Bulletin Board Idea- "What I learned today..."

Don't you just love Pinterest? I discovered this absolutely fantastic site a few months after I became a stay-at-home mom...so I never got to use 'Pinspiration' in my classroom.

*sniff* *sniff*

...but that didn't stop me from pinning oodles of great teaching goodies. (After all: once a teacher, always a teacher!)


It's your lucky day, because you get to benefit from my obsession love for all things Pinterest! During this series, I will be sharing some of my favorite pins with you in the hope that it will make your classroom just a bit more Pintastic.


(get it? PINtastic...PINterest? Alright, I'll stop with the cheesy Pinterest references) ;) 

And now for today's featured pin:

Instagram brings us this little gem. 

Now, I know it's a little plain Jane for our taste, but we could use our teacher talents and pretty it up, right? This would make a great year-round bulletin board for your classroom. You could have students take one minute after your lesson or at the end of the day to fill out a card. The board would be a collection of facts from the day and it would allow parents and administrators to see what you've been teaching (in the words of your kids).

Love this idea? I have a ton more on my Pinterest board. I'd love it if you'd follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...