Image Map

May 5, 2013

BIG Sale on ALL My Products!

Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week!

I have to tell you, when I was teaching, this was one of my favorite weeks of the year.

Why, you ask?

The chocolate, of course. 

I have yet to work at a school that fails to give some form of chocolate to their teachers for TA Week and I personally think that's just about the best teacher perk ever invented.

Well, right after Summer Break.

And the teacher's discount at my gym.

And Jean Friday.

Right after all of those other perks comes....the gift of chocolate!

Well, I could try to send you some Hershey Kisses in the mail to show you how very much I appreciate you, but by the time it reached you, they would end up more like chocolate soup (with the chance of some moldy growth thingies thrown in- and that just seems to defeat the whole 'I appreciate you' thing).

So instead, I am giving you lucky ducks a BIG SALE on all my products. Yup. Every last one of them.


To say 'thank you' for all your hard work, I am giving you 15% off of EVERY product in my Teachers  Notebook store. PLUS (wait for it!) Teacher's Notebook is adding ANOTHER  10% on top of that!

That's everything from my best-selling social studies units to the ever-popular Preschool SuperPacks!

Check out some of these deals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...