May 17, 2013

Free Solar System Worksheets


Yay! It's Friday and I've got another fun freebie for you! (Don't you just adore free stuff?)



I can so see myself saying this to my children in a few years. (And adding on "...and we also had Twinkies!") 

As a shout-out to all you folks who can also remember the days of teaching 9 planets (anyone remember "My Very Educated Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas?"), here are some fun solar system  freebies from Teacher's Notebook:






















Do you have any solar system freebies for share with us? Leave a description of your freebie in the comments along with a link.




2 comments:

  1. i really like the way you're blogging. keep it up.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...