Image Map

December 20, 2013

The Amazon Teacher: December 2013

I am blessed to have many wonderful readers who support this site by using our Amazon link before they shop. Since a majority of them are in the teaching profession, I try to highlight a few of the fun classroom gadgets they purchased from Amazon each month. You never know- it might be just the thing you've been looking for in your room!




I'm sure this teacher's class liked reading this sweet Christmas story. Love! Check out this other list of great Christmas picture books.






Let's hope some lucky teacher is getting this little piece of plastic in their stocking this year :) ...or at least that one teacher out there was able to save a little bit of time with their Christmas shopping by giving a loved one this simple and easy gift.






Fun! This is the one of my Teacher Recommended Toys ...and it's definitely at the top of the favorite's list. I love that it encourages kids to take simple objects (cardboard boxes) and use the wheels to create whatever their little imaginations can come up with. 





These look nifty! Just record instructions for centers or stations in your room on each button and students can press them to hear what to do. Rear more ideas for using these buttons in your classroom. 






Thanks to all of those who used YTA's Amazon link this month! I am humbled that you took the time to help me out and greatly appreciate each and every click!



Interested in using Amazon Associates to make money for your school or organization? Check out this post I wrote explaining how to do just that.


Amazon is currently offering a free 30-day Prime Membership Trial. Try it out to get free, 2 day shipping on many of their items. I've had Prime for a few years now and L.O.V.E. it...it makes the super cheap deals I find even sweeter! It's especially wonderful around Christmas...shopping in your PJs is my kinda thing!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...