Image Map

August 18, 2014

Meet My August Sponsors


My sponsors and affiliates are a big part of why I am able to keep this blog up and running and I am super grateful for their support. Each month, I like to take just a moment to highlight each one and give em a big 'ole shout out. Ready? Here is it.....

 
(very.very.very.very.much)

Check each one out to find some fun goodies that just might be perfect for your home or classroom.



  • Fern over at Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas has been a big source of 'bloggy-inspriation' for me from the first day that I started Your Teacher's Aide. Her blog is chock-full of great tips and resources for your classroom and I highly recommend checking it out. 
  • On top of having a great classroom blog, she's also created some fantastic classroom resources for her Teacher's Pay Teacher's store. Here's a few of my favorite ones:
 



{Website} {Facebook} {Pinterest} {Google+{Instagram} {TpT}




  • The Night Owl is a creative graphic design company based in South Florida. But lucky for us non-Floridians, we can purchase their products in their online shop!
  • They create fun educational posters as well as other creative things for the classroom. Take a peek at some of my favorites: 







Morgan Joanna, the owner of Morgan Joanna Photography, uses her creative talents to beautifully capture a moment. As she says: "If you can imagine it, I can capture it!"

This is one of my favorite pictures on her site:

What. A. Cutie!!

If you are in the Western/Central New York area, I would definitely recommend giving her a call.

...And if you're not, then you are still in luck, because she can still digitally restore or retouch your pictures no matter where you live...


...or do color splashing...



...and for us teachers, she even has a Teacher's Pay Teacher's store where you can purchase alphabet photo letters to display in your classroom (or use as an easy, personalized end-of-year gift for students):





  • ReWallet means recycled wallet and all of them are cute, original, funky, recycled (of course) and one of a kind.
  • ReWallets are ideal for those who really believe in recycling and keep our world green and healthy. For those who like to be different and make a difference.
  • Owner: Jo, a portuguese hobbyist artisan crafter.

Some of my favorite designs:
















  • BuySellTeach is an online store for the teaching community to BUY, SELL, and TEACH the highest quality educational resources. 
  • Resources available in every subject area for Pre-K through Grade 12.
  • Sign up with a free membership to become a teacher seller and make your high quality resources available to a wider audience of educators.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...