Image Map

November 28, 2017

Christmas Preschool Pack (all dressed up)

CHRISTMAS! My absolute favorite time of the year. The minute Thanksgiving is over, the Christmas music comes on (though, if I'm being honest, I've been playing Christmas music since August) and the tree goes up.

To spread a little Christmas cheer, I thought I would polish up one of my favorite Christmas teaching products:



And what I mean when I say polish is completely demolish, reconstruct, and sprinkle with glitter.

Just look what this packet looked like before:



Bleh. Boring. And created in Microsoft Word before I knew what I was doing. (My husband might argue that I still don't know what I'm doing when it comes to computers. I would argue that he's unable to recognize pure genius when he sees it. But that's besides the point.)

For those of you who have purchased this before, good news: you get to download the new one for FREE. Just log into your Teachers Pay Teacher's account and click on this resource in your list of past purchases.

Time to go light my favorite Christmas Yankee candle (smells soooo good) and turn on some For King & Country Christmas music.

Do you get excited about Christmas too? What's your favorite Christmas tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...