Image Map

February 21, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Preschool Pack

Here's a new 48 Page SuperPack for your PreK or Kindergarten classroom just in time for St.Patrick's Day!


Use this SuperPack for:
  • Individual student packets
  • Smartboard / overhead activity
  • Remidiationor small groups
  • At-home work
  • Early finishers
  • Circle time
  • Follow-up activity for a book with a similar theme
To read a list of activities & skills included in this packet, you can visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store

Some Comments from TeachersPayTeachers Customers:

Krazy for Kindergarten: I love this unit. There are so many great activities for kindergarten/preschool aged students. The activities can easily be adapted by based on developmental levels as well. Great job, and thanks for sharing this unit!

jacot2966: Great Sheets!

Want to know when I'm running a sale or posting a new product? I'd be super excited if you'd follow my store or subscribe to my feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...