Image Map

March 26, 2013

Before and After: Decorating with an ActivBoard


I love love LOVE seeing before and after pictures. And without an exception, every time I see one, I have this thought:
"Oh, I could SO do that too!"
Yeah...we all know how that turns out. But that won't stop me from enjoying some great classroom makeover pictures and sharing them with you!


Ms. Simoneuax over at First Grade Fresh was lucky enough to get an ActivBoard installed in her room. As lovely as they are, they weren't created to blend into a super cute classroom. Something had to be done! I love how she incorporated such a large piece of equipment and gave it an almost 'built-in' look by placing the bookshelves below it.

Before:
After:

Hop on over HERE to see more about this makeover.

See more Before & After Classroom Makeovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...