Image Map

March 12, 2013

Before and After: Painted Cabinets



I love love LOVE seeing before and after pictures. And without an exception, every time I see one, I have this thought:

"Oh, I could SO do that too!"

Yeah...we all know how that turns out. But that won't stop me from enjoying some great classroom makeover pictures and sharing them with you!


Heather from The Lovely Cupboard got super creative with her old, plain cabinets. She obviously works in a school that allows painting. For those of you who can't paint your cabinets, I would suggest using contact paper and sharpie markers instead.

Before:


After:


































Hop on over HERE to see more about this makeover.
See more Before & After Classroom Makeovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...