Image Map

March 25, 2013

Classroom Organization Tips- Bunches and Bunches!

It's your lucky day, because you get to benefit from my obsession love for all things Pinterest! During the Pinterest Inspired Classroom series, I will be sharing some of my favorite pins with you in the hope that it will make your classroom just a bit more Pintastic. (Get it? PIN-tastic? PIN-terest? Just a little pin-humor, for ya there. Heehee.)


Well, today is your SUPER LUCKY day because when researching this post, I stumbled on this lovely pin:


(Used to store materials and copies needed for each day's lessons.)

...which led me to this post by Amanda that showed me this:




....and this....




....and this! 





and of course, I just had to share :) 

It would appear that Amanda is the organizational genius that I want to be when I grow up. Love it! You absolutely must visit her site to see TONS of classroom organizing tips!

Get these items to get this look in your room:


Love this idea? I have a ton more on my Pinterest board. I'd love it if you'd follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...