Image Map

March 7, 2013

Fun End-of-Year Activity: ABC Days


The end of the year is creeping up on us! I always looked forward to it for a variety of reasons. Besides the obvious (summer.summer.summer.summer.summer), I loved doing an activity called ABC Days with my students. I assigned one letter to the last 26 days of the year and we did one activity per day that started with that letter. For example, B might be Bubble Day and we'd chew gum and blow bubbles during reading time and play with bubbles during recess. 

The only downside to ABC Days was all the organization that had to go into it to create them. 

But it's your lucky day! I've created a resource that makes implementing an ABC Days program into your classroom fun and easy! It has a calendar that you can customize to your schedule, as well as a parent information letter and a bunch of fun ideas for each day's letter!
You can check out my ABC Days here:


Some Comments from TeachersPayTeachers Customers:

stevelyn: I wish I had found this a lot sooner but I am doing this next year. Thanks

msguidry: Simple but fun ideas to keep kids motivated at the end of the year when summer is the only thing on their little minds.

pste7064: I love the different ideas.

To see more great classroom resources, you can visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store

Here are some other End-of-Year Resources you might be interested in:

Social Studies Project:

Beach Preschool Pack:

Want to know when I'm running a sale or posting a new product? I'd be super excited if you'd follow my store or subscribe to my feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...