Image Map

March 4, 2013

Where Are They?

It's your lucky day, because you get to benefit from my obsession love for all things Pinterest! During the Pinterest Inspired Classroom series, I will be sharing some of my favorite pins with you in the hope that it will make your classroom just a bit more Pintastic. (Get it? PIN-tastic? PIN-terest? Just a little pin-humor, for ya there. Heehee.)

And now for today's featured pin:



Tara over at Tara Teaches was inspired by a Pinterest pin to create this cute magnet board from a cookie sheet.  She assigns each of her students a number and can tell at a glance where they are. This idea can be created on a magnetic white board or chalkboard. It can also be done using clothes pins or velcro. 

Love this idea? I have a ton more on my Pinterest board. I'd love it if you'd follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...