Image Map

June 11, 2013

Amazon Teacher: May

I am blessed to have many wonderful readers who support this site by using our Amazon link before they shop. Since a majority of them are in the teaching profession, I try to highlight a few of the fun classroom gadgets they purchased from Amazon each month. You never know- it might be just the thing you've been looking for in your room!

Classrooms were getting a makeover in May! Here are a few cute things teachers purchased to bump up the theme in their room:






Here's one of my favorite things! I wonder if this teacher will use them on desks, as homework charts, or to decorate her walls? Oh, the possibilities!






Thanks to all of those who used YTA's Amazon link this month! I am humbled that you took the time to help me out and greatly appreciate each and every click!


Interested in using Amazon Associates to make money for your school or organization? Check out this post I wrote explaining how to do just that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...