Image Map

June 13, 2013

Owl Necklace Amazon Deal- $0.83 (reg. $39!)

QUICK UPDATE: Before we get to the post, I'd like to ask you to do a quick favor for me. I recently decided to take the plunge and put this blog on Facebook and Twitter...which is completely nerve racking for a social media novice like myself (my Facebook-addicted husband was so proud though, you guys!). If you could take just a moment and like my page or follow my twitter account, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

  

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...


Wow! I usually only post deals related to classroom products, but this one was too good to pass up!

This deal is for all you teachers who love your owl-themed classrooms. Why not give yourself a little 'owl bling' as well?


Amazon is offering this cute little necklace- regularly priced at $34.99- for a whopping 83 cents!

(Check that again- you didn't read it wrong. 83 cents.)

And it get's even better. Shipping is my favorite 4-letter word: FREE!

FREE people!

** I must warn you that through my Amazon deal hunting I have learned three things:

1. Sometimes the 'regular price' on Amazon is a highly inflated number...but in this case, even if the necklace cost half of that price, it's only 83 cents. 83 cents.

2. Extremely low prices are sometimes a computer error and Amazon will send you a nice little email saying that they are refunding your money instead of shipping the product. Doesn't happen often, but it is a possibility.

3. These super deals don't last long, so if you want it, I'd jump on it!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...