- Contact information (school phone number, my work email)
- Our class website
- Daily Schedule
- Classroom goals and upcoming events
- How their binder or notebook should be organized
- Homework policies
- Information about weekly folders
- Discipline strategy (See the one I used here)
- Specific information about each subject
- A signature sheet for the parents to sign indicating that they'd read the packet.
If having a class handbook sounds like something your classroom could benefit from, check out out my Survival Guide & Assignment Sheet product. I've created an easy-to customize survival guide that you can use in your own room:
As a bonus, this product also includes an absent assignment sheet:
To see more reviews or to purchase this products, visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store.
Here are some other back-to-school resources you might be interested in: