Image Map

July 18, 2013

Fall & Back-to-School Preschool Pack Bundle

With most of the country experiencing blistering heat waves this week, I thought it would be nice to send a few cool thoughts your way....so let's talk about Fall!

A slight chill in the air.

     Crisp apples picked right from the tree.

          Crunchy leaves beneath your feet.

               Feeling any cooler yet? ;)

No? Well, I've got a preschool pack for you that just might do the trick: 




This bundle includes 5 of my most popular Fall & Back-to-School packs, each with over 40 pages of writing, math, and motor skill activities. 

By purchasing them together, you will save over 33% off their original price. That's like getting one (and two-thirds) of the packs for free! ;) 

Here are the 5 packs included in this bundle:


 




To find out more about this product, you can visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store or my Teacher's Notebook store.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...