Image Map

August 28, 2013

The Amazon Teacher: August 2013

I am blessed to have many wonderful readers who support this site by using our Amazon link before they shop. Since a majority of them are in the teaching profession, I try to highlight a few of the fun classroom gadgets they purchased from Amazon each month. You never know- it might be just the thing you've been looking for in your room!

I can SO relate to the teacher who bought this book for his or her room! Not that I ever had any students (that I know of) put pencils up their nose, but I have seen that the same blank-eyed-stare look on one or two of my students. It would have been great to have this book available for them to read. 


Here's a simple, hassle-free way to slip a quick grammar lesson into your daily schedule. We used to give a sheet similar to this as their 'morning work.' They would compete this after they arrive and get unpacked. Amazon has one for each grade level.



What would this teacher have done without her laminator?! I laminated everything...my team would even joke that I probably laminated the pile of bus notes that came in. (Just for the record: that never happened. Really.) I imagine that this laminator was purchased by a teacher who has recently become a stay-at-home mom and is having laminator-withdrawal. I can so relate.
  • 13" Laminating Width
  • Uniform, Bubble-Free Laminating
  • AC Geared Motor with 15"/min Laminating Speed
  • Heated Roller System
  • Sleek Compact Design


Lots of new bulletin boards going up this month! Here's a quick tip for all you bulletin board junkies: Use fabric as your backdrop. Yup. Very little fading + No holes = Low maintenance and reusable!









This little cutie has me thinking that a ladybug themed bedroom might just have to be in my daughter's near future! 
  • Hand painted wooden crate with wire handles
  • Plastic liners included
  • Each crate measures:3"H X 5"W X 2 1/2"D


Thanks to all of those who used YTA's Amazon link this month! I am humbled that you took the time to help me out and greatly appreciate each and every click!



Interested in using Amazon Associates to make money for your school or organization? Check out this post I wrote explaining how to do just that.


Amazon is currently offering a free 30-day Prime Membership Trial. Try it out to get free, 2 day shipping on many of their items. I've had Prime for a few years now and L.O.V.E. it...it makes the super cheap deals I find even sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...