Image Map

October 1, 2013

Rabbit Rabbit!

HeeHee- This is a little shout out to my fourth grade teacher, Mrs. Howard. She was a fun teacher that always slipped some silly little game or 'fact' into the school day. Mrs. H used to tell us that if the first words we say on the first day of the month were 'Rabbit Rabbit' we would have good luck that month.

As hard as I tried (and you know this stubborn determined child tried), my little 9 year old brain could never remember to say 'Rabbit Rabbit' on the first day of the month that year. In fact, I haven't remembered any month since then either! So I thought I'd try to 'cheat the system' a bit and scheduled this post to go out at 12:01 am on October 1.

So Mrs. Howard, this one's for you...

RABBIT RABBIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...