Image Map

October 8, 2013

U-Shaped Desk Arrangement

'Member when I told you all about my favorite desk arrangement e-vah? Well, I was perusing the new pins on my collaborative board, BEST Teaching Tips & Tools, and saw that another teacher had apparently agreed with my assessment of aforementioned desk arrangement and had done it in her room too. Just look:


Thanks to Jessica from Dandelions and Dragonflies for sharing this with us!


--------------------------------------------------------------


This is just one idea that was pinned to the BEST Teaching Tips & Tools board on my Pinterest page. This is a awesome board full of TONS of creative ideas pinned by other teachers. Check it out:



Wanna join the board?

Do you sell your own teacher-created products? Have a teaching blog? Just love sharing interesting teaching pins with other teachers? Then this board is for you! It's easy- just follow these simple directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...