Image Map

February 11, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday Your Teacher's Aide


Wow! I can't believe it's already been a year since I started this little blog...and at the same time, I can't believe it's only been one year! I mean, if you'd told me twelve months ago that I would know how to code html or be attending 'linky parties' I would have looked at you like you were crazy. I have learned so much in the past 365 days and it has been a fun ride thus far! 

Thanks to all my lurvely readers who have stuck with me through the many blog makeovers and fun experiments that I attempted as I tried to create a fun little corner of Blog Land. I never expected quite so many of you to be on the journey with me after just a year, but I am humbled and blessed that you are (and every so slightly intimidated...but hey, the best things come when we take a step out of our comfort zone, don't they? Hmmm, I feel like that should be a quote on Pinterest or something. I'm sure it already is.)  :)

Thank you all for a fun year and as always.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...