Image Map

December 26, 2016

Two big announcements...

#1: I'd like to introduce our newest munchkin!

He was born 6 weeks early this past spring, but he's doing great now. Needless to say, life has been extra busy lately, but oh so much fun (I  mean, just look at that sweet smile!)...




#2: I have finally updated my U.S. History packets!

While not nearly as photogenic as my first announcement, these packets still make me super excited! My history packets were the very first thing that I created for Teachers Pay Teachers...and while they have always been a best-seller in my store, they were due for a major upgrade.


And you know me: I'm like the mouse and the cookie...once I start a small project, it quickly morphs into a huge one as I come up with more ideas. Sooooo, instead of just an update, you are getting a whole set of newly expanded units with up to twice the number of activities as the original packets.

My goal when I taught US History was to make the story come to life in my classroom. So in these packets, you will find costume day projects, create-your-own-newspapers, and other hands-on activities to put your students right in the middle of history.

And of course, if you give a girl a history packed to update, she might want to expand it...and if she expands it, she might just see all the OTHER units in her store and want to to fix them too...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...