Image Map

September 9, 2013

Before & After: Small Group Table


I love love LOVE seeing before and after pictures. And without an exception, every time I see one, I have this thought:

"Oh, I could SO do that too!"

Yeah...we all know how that turns out. But that won't stop me from enjoying some great classroom makeover pictures and sharing them with you!


Sophie from A Day in the Life of Miss Krantz took a run-of-the-mill small group table and made it into an inviting focal point in her room:

Before:

After:


I love how even her chair has gotten in on the super-comfy action too! Another thing I love....the color-coordinating table and bulletin board. This would work perfectly if you had a polka dot classroom theme!

Hop on over to Sophie's site to read more about this makeover.

Love these ideas? See more Before & After Makeovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...