Image Map

May 22, 2013

Tornado Relief Effort- Teacher's Notebook

I am so thrilled to be sharing this with you!


Along with the rest of the country, I have been watching the news coverage of the devastation the tornado in Oklahoma caused to the Moore community earlier this week. The loss of lives and the extensive amount of property destroyed saddens my heart. While I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I wanted to be able to do something to help in addition to that. When I opened my email this morning, I knew God was showing me one more little way that I could give back...and now you can too!

The owners of Teacher's Notebook, Debbie & Steve Esemplare, emailed me to let me know that they have put together a fabulous way for teachers to get access to fantastic resources and help out the victims of the Oklahoma tornado. They asked each of us to consider donating products to a special teaching resource bundle. This bundle will be offered to the public for the next week and 100% of the proceeds will go to the relief efforts in Moore, Oklahoma.

The response was overwhelming and the value of this resource bundle is currently over $1200! 

...And it get's even better, because you can have it all for only $20! Wow!

I was honored to get the opportunity to put my Summer Preschool Pack and my Back-to-School Preschool Pack in this bundle.

  
And let me just tell you: this bundle is chock full of high-quality products from some very experienced teachers. You get an out of this world deal and the town of Moore gets much needed help. Everybody wins!

Want to be a part of this great opportunity? Click on this banner for more information:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...