Image Map

June 15, 2013

Fun (and scary!) Changes for YTA!


It's been a busy week around here! Some of you may have noticed the new look on Your Teacher's Aide. There's still a few more things I want to work on, design-wise, but I'm pretty happy with it so far.

The biggest change actually came in the form of two little circles:


    


Yup. For those of you who know me, you will be shocked to find out that YTA is now on Facebook and Twitter. It makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about jumping into the sea of social media, but I took the plunge, you all and I'm still here to tell the tale, so that's something. My Facebook-addicted husband was so proud of me when I showed him YTA's new fan page. You'd have thought I'd just told him I was pregnant with Kiddo #3 (Which I'm not. Just for the record. Definitely. Not. Pregnant.)

Setting it all up was much easier than this technologically-challenged girl thought it would be. But now comes the hard part:

The agonizing wait to see if anyone 'likes me' or wants to 'follow me' me or wants to 'friend me' (or whatever verb you cool people are using now!)

Seriously, I may be a firmly established adult, but I swear I feel like I'm back in my middle school gym class waiting to see if I get picked for the basketball game. I was terrible at basketball. Just terrible.

So, I have a small favor to ask: Would you mind very much taking a few seconds to go 'like me' on Facebook? Or 'follow me' on Twitter? (Hey Hubs, did I get the terminology right?!)

Thank you ever so much!

...Now I'm off to write a post about why teachers should never let the kids choose who's on their teams. Ever. What can I say...I'm feeling inspired ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...