Image Map

August 1, 2013

The Amazon Teacher: July

I am blessed to have many wonderful readers who support this site by using our Amazon link before they shop. Since a majority of them are in the teaching profession, I try to highlight a few of the fun classroom gadgets they purchased from Amazon each month. You never know- it might be just the thing you've been looking for in your room!

I was one of those children who LIVED in the library, so when I had a teacher who stocked quality books right in his or her room, I was in heaven. Somewhere across the country, some other tiny bookworm is going to jump for joy when these books hit the shelves of their classroom:

(Btw- I love the concept behind these 'As told by the other side of the story' books! So creative!)








Kuddos to these teachers for purchasing books that will help them create successful classrooms. The best teachers are the ones who are always looking for way to improve! Just a note: The Daily 5 is an excellent book!





This classroom is going Monkey-Style! See more great monkey classroom theme ideas here.



Oh, the possibilities are endless for all the great things you could do with this in your classroom. Just imagine a whole wall of shelves and super cute baskets to store random whozits and whatzits galore. 

(Disney fans, did you catch the Little Mermaid reference? 'Shout out' to my sister- she wanted to be Ariel when she grew up. She's almost there...you know, minus the fin, red hair, shell bra, and a dad who's king of pretty much everything.)




It was great to see one of my favorite things being purchased by teachers this month. In June, I told you how floor tape could change your life. .....Dramatic? Yes. .....Overstatement? No.

Trust me.




Thanks to all of those who used YTA's Amazon link this month! I am humbled that you took the time to help me out and greatly appreciate each and every click!



Interested in using Amazon Associates to make money for your school or organization? Check out this post I wrote explaining how to do just that.


Amazon is currently offering a free 30-day Prime Membership Trial. Try it out to get free, 2 day shipping on many of their items. I've had Prime for a few years now and L.O.V.E. it...it makes the super cheap deals I find even sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...