Check each one out to find some fun goodies that just might be perfect for your home or classroom.
Interested in sponsoring YTA? It's simple!
"Learn how to focus your intelligence to become a successful student."
- How to become a winning student,
- How to unleash your God-given potential
- How to handle peer pressure and bullying
- How to prepare for the world ahead of you—in other words, your future.
- Video clips and practical assignments
- "The Student’s Advantage’ is absolutely the best compilation of vital information for learning that I’ve ever seen! When I was reading this, I was constantly saying ‘yes, yes, yes, hallelujah!’ In my opinion the much needed basic information found in ‘The Student’s Advantage’ should be taught in mandatory classes in high school and to all students in their first year of college.” -Linda Dobson, Teacher
Save 40% off of the price of this course. Regular price: $25. Discounted price: $15.
Morgan from Learned It the Hard Way manages to take the simple, everyday moments of her life and tell them in a way that will leave you rollin' on the floor!
Some of my favorite posts:
- Blog written by Leah, a Santa Cruz artist, writer, and homeschooling mom.
- Shares about her passions, life motherhood, homeschooling, arts and crafts, fun things to do with kids, great local places, favorite recipes, and random thoughts.
- Amazon has partnered with DonorsChoose.org to offer the largest selection of supplies and resources to America's teachers.
- Find out how you can support Your Teacher's Aide through Amazon.
- Use Amazon as a simple and stress-free school fundraiser.
- BuySellTeach is an online store for the teaching community to BUY, SELL, and TEACH the highest quality educational resources.
- Resources available in every subject area for Pre-K through Grade 12.
- Sign up with a free membership to become a teacher seller and make your high quality resources available to a wider audience of educators.