Image Map

October 28, 2013

Before and After: Pegboard Storage Wall


I love love LOVE seeing before and after pictures. And without an exception, every time I see one, I have this thought:

"Oh, I could SO do that too!"

Yeah...we all know how that turns out. But that won't stop me from enjoying some great classroom makeover pictures and sharing them with you!


Last time on "Before and After," we visited Mrs. C's room from Classroom Simple and saw her super cute reading corner. Today, I'd like to take a little stroll over to a different part of the room and just stand there with my jaw-dropped and gaze at the sheer awesomeness of this simple organizing idea:

Before:
{via}

After:
{via}

That pegboard wall. I mean seriously, that pegboard wall. From where I am sitting right now, I can already see about five different places I could use one of these wonders. It's their versatility that I lurve. Over the years, you can switch around the hooks, baskets, (they even have shelves you can hook in those little holes, people!) and instantly have a storage system that is flexible enough to adapt to your changing classroom. *Sigh* I have long been in love with perfectly practical organizational solutions. 

Hop on over to Mrs. C's site to read more about this makeover.

Do you have any good ideas for creating flexible storage in your room?

Love these ideas? See more Before & After Makeovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...