Image Map

May 26, 2020

Summer Challenges



Woot! Summer vacation is finally here! If you're like me, I have a million great plans for how I will spend my summer. It's usually a mix of relaxing things, bucket list items and productive projects from my to-do list. 

Then August gets here and I'm like- wait- summer is almost over and I haven't accomplished ANYTHING!

Well, not this year. I've created a few different summer challenges for you to choose from, depending on what you want to accomplish this year. I thought I would create one post with all of them so it's easier to find for those who want to follow a challenge. 

Choose a challenge below, read through the posts and start making small, but meaningful changes that will help your house and classroom run more smoothly. 


Summer Challenge #1: 
Set yourself up for success next year

 








Summer Challenge #2: 
Have a Stress-Free Summer with Kids

        

        


Don't want to miss out on the next challenge and all the great tips we'll be sharing before then? Subscribe to the YTA feed or sign up in the sidebar to receive free email updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...